The recently awarded 4* Heights Hotel has over 40 years Wedding Experience. Our Motto is Your Wedding, Your Vision, Your Way and this is exactly how you will be treated from the day you book your wedding until you say I do. Winter can be one of the most romantic times of the year to get married to your loved one, and luckily for us here at The Heights we have the most beautiful setting to make your wedding vision perfect. From the arrivals drinks reception in our grand glass orangery where guests can enjoy a mulled wine by the roaring fire to the reception in our winter wonderland themed Mangerton Suite, we have the ideal surroundings for you to take indoor photos that the weather may not permit you to do outside.
We have a few extra reasons why we think it's a good idea to choose a winter wedding;
1. Your theme is already set and the decorations at Christmas are perfect to create a romantic atmosphere with twinkling lights, candles and snow covered trees
2. The family are already gathered for the holidays so everyone will be able to celebrate your special day. You'll also find that guests are in the party mood for Christmas
3. White fur jackets, fur hats, wedding dresses with pockets!
4. Off peak savings, enjoy the offers we extend for the winter season and use the savings to add in a champagne toast or two
5. Winter sunshine honeymoons. whilst everyone is heading to the gym in January you can enjoy a romantic break on a faraway exotic beach