Following the recent Government announcement that all counties will move to Level 5 restrictions, and after careful consideration The Heights Hotel will be closed until December 3rd.
We do so to safeguard the health of our team and our guests in the face of Coronavirus COVID-19.
For those of you with an upcoming reservation, we are currently contacting all guests to reschedule. We thank you sincerely for your understanding and patience at this time.
During our closure, our Front of House Team are available to answer any queries you may have 7 days a weeks 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. on +353 64 6631158, and outside of those hours you can contact us by email at email@example.com. Online bookings remain open for future dates at www.killarneyheights.ie.
We wish you the very best and thank you for your understanding in these unprecedented challenging times.
We look forward to warmly welcoming you back to The Heights Hotel very soon.
We would like to assure you that the health and safety of both our future guests and our team members is, and always has been, the top priority at The Heights Hotel. We are delighted to be part of the Fáilte Ireland COVID-19 Safety Charter.
Whether you are planning to visit Killarney for your Winter Break or in the future, our team members are ready to welcome you with the warm Heights welcome you’ve come to expect.
We are currently operating in a fluid and ever-changing environment. Consequently, we have made some amendments to our policy in line with the latest Government Guidelines concerning guests who have originated from an international country or who have travelled from international countries in recent times to the Island of Ireland.
We would like to make you aware of the new 'Green List' which the Irish Government have issued in relation to visitors travelling from overseas. Please find below a link to the latest information from the Irish Government: https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/e885b2-covid-19-coronavirus-travel-advice/#what-to-do-when-arriving-into-ireland
If you are arriving from a country not on the 'green list', we need to be advised by you where you plan to spend the first 14 days of your visit to Ireland. Upon arrival at The Heights Hotel we will require evidence of the first 14 day stay.
If guests cannot provide this proof, unfortunately, we will have to refuse your booking on health and safety grounds as we do not have facilities in place to cater for visitors travelling from countries not on the 'green list'.
All of these measures are in place to ensure the health and safety of all our guests and staff. We very much want to ensure that enjoy your time with us.
The Hotel’s objective is to take all reasonable, practical steps to ensure a safe environment for all our Guests, Employees and those on the Hotel premises. The Health & Wellbeing of our Guests & Employees is our utmost priority at The Heights Hotel while providing the highest levels of service.
Prior to your stay with us:
We request that any guests experiencing flu-like symptoms postpone their visit to a later time. Similarly, if you have been in contact with anyone who has since tested positive, please refrain from visiting the hotel for fourteen days and you have been given medical clearance.
We are offering flexibility for all cancellations where possible.
It is the Hotel’s intention to review our policy & practices in light of experience and developments in this area to ensure that the highest standards of health and safety are maintained.
We are committed to the following:-
· Establishing, implementing and maintaining the highest standards of personal and operational hygiene.
· Providing a comprehensive on-going training plan for all employees
· We have set up control systems for all areas of the Hotel.
· Providing adequate facilities, equipment and staff, to ensure the implementation of our practices
· Ensuring strict adherence to our practices & procedures.
· Providing financial support to ensure that all the provisions adhered to.
We welcome you our Guest into the hotel with the same warmth & hospitality we have always done. While Covid-19 is a continuous & fluid situation, we are committed to keeping you informed and to care for you as a valued guest.
If you have any questions or require more information in relation to our detailed practices & procedures on Covid 19 ahead of your stay, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us via e-mail or by phoning us. firstname.lastname@example.org +353 64 6631158
We’d like to thank you for your ongoing co-operation with us at this time as we adapt to a new type of service in the hotel.
Common Questions & Answers
Is the Hotel open?
- The Heights Hotel is currently closed until December 3rd 2020.
- If you have a specific request regarding an existing booking please contact the reservations department on +353 64 6631158.
Can I transfer my booking to a future date?
- As a prospective guest you can book safe in the knowledge that you have the freedom to transfer your room reservation to a future date if you wish. If you have an existing booking, please contact our reservations department on email@example.com. An additional charge may apply due to the choice of your requested day of the week and time of year (e.g. moving a booked midweek date to a requested weekend date).
- Please note: If you have or intend to book with a third-party website such as Booking.com you will have to adhere to their booking terms and conditions, as these are outside of our control. We suggest you book directly with us and we will do everything we can to facilitate any changes and requests – www.killarneyheights.ie
What is the cancellation policy?
We are offering flexibility for all cancellations where possible.
Will the dining and beverage facilities be open?
- The Hotel is currently closed until December 3rd 2020.
What is the cleaning procedures of guest rooms?
- The Hotel has rigorous cleaning procedures as standard throughout. As an extra precaution, we have introduced enhanced cleaning and sanitisation protocols throughout all bedrooms, public areas and back of house. Hand sanitisers are also available for all guests, customers and staff to use.
- The Hotel will follow the latest guidance from the World Health Organisation, Public Health and HSE, and ensure all staff are up to date with enhanced procedures across the Hotel.
- Specific Covid-19 training has been carried out with all our employees to ensure the safety of our guests.
Can I buy a gift voucher?
- Gift vouchers can be purchased online for use for overnight stays & dining experiences in The Mill Bar & Restaurant
I have a wedding or event booked, will it go ahead?
- We look forward to welcoming you to the Hotel and request that if you would like to discuss your Wedding or Event booking, kindly contact our Events Department on firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I make a wedding appointment?
- Are you engaged or thinking of getting married? Katie & Jason our Wedding & Events team will be delighted to arrange a private appointment with you. Please email email@example.com
Have there been any confirmed cases within the property past or present?
- There have been no confirmed cases of COVID-19 at the hotel.
Have you other questions?
- Should you have any other questions please contact our reservations department on + 353 64 6631158 and they will be happy to assist you further.
We look forward to welcoming you back with the warm Heights Hotel Welcome you’ve come to expect.
ADD 20! Our most recent special offer adds 20% to all our vouchers, meaning even better value for you and your loved ones once we reopen.
Click here for more info.